Friday, July 31, 2009

Dorothy Project


Dorothy House: Before and After












Dorothy House: Library/Office Before and After







Today I want to share with you some of the before and after pictures from one of the projects I completed with a current investor of mine. This is the Dorothy House, I was able to give my investor a 20% return in 3 months! The project was started on May 1st and completed June 15th. The house was purchased at $355m and SOLD for $530m! We were actually in Escrow for $54om just 4 days after putting it on the market and would have closed at the higher price, except for the HVCC and their appraisal practices. Read more about that in a future post!This project took 6 weeks to renovate and a total of 3 months from start to finish. My Investor was initially going to rent the property, but had an offer he couldn't refuse! We used Cazier Designs to design the project and as you can see it is an amazing transformation. For more information on Investor Projects and how I can help, please give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment