Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Introduction to Blog






Greetings,

As you all know, I have been actively pursuing Real Estate for the last few years. Along with the challenges of any new business, I have achieved some great successes. I wanted to share with you one of my most recent transactions that was very successful, and how I can lead you in the same direction.

A few months back, I presented one of my client’s a segment of the market I felt had strong potential for profit. After careful consideration of several market specific properties, we found the right home for $355K. He put close to $70K (19.72%) into the undercapitalized property which we just sold for $530K (24.71% ROI) just 3 short months later. I had the house in escrow just 4 days after it was listed. Like I mentioned, the transaction from purchase, capital improvement to sale, took us just about 3 months. The primary reason I am sharing this with you is no matter what you hear in the media, this is still a great time to purchase property in many segments of the market. Whether it is your first home or for investment purposes. We are still experiencing record lows with financing. With sound guidance and the financing available, there is no better time to buy than now.

If you are currently a homeowner and are looking to move up, this is a great time also. Call me to set up an appointment to find out how to get top dollar for your property that you are trying to sell, or to find out why trading is becoming so popular among homeowners. Instead of waiting to sell your property, find out how to trade it with one transaction, and move into the house that you have always wanted.

As a Real Estate Professional, I will always work my hardest for “you,” and be there for “you” the whole transaction. I am committed to fulfilling all of your Real Estate needs, with ethical and honorable regards. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions or know someone that I could be of service to don’t hesitate to call or email me.

Remember, “The best thank you is a referral.”

3 comments:

  1. The first key to selling for a profit is improving your home. Interstate Movers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remodeling home before investing to realty is trending, many tend to be practical and wise. Moving Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete